Shipping Methods and Carriers:
We currently use USPS to ship all retail orders as they allow us the best possible shipping rate for our consumers.
We do not have control over USPS rates.
- We use the lowest rate that allows us to use a tracking number.
- Shipping price varies by parcel weight and dimensions.
When to Expect Your Order:
- Orders ship within 3 business days from the date they are placed.
- Orders placed on a Friday will go out Monday of the following week.
- Transit times vary & are out of our control; estimated transit times by USPS are as follows:
- First class mail:
- 2-3 in the west coast
- 3-4 in the central USA
- 4-7 to the east coast
- Priority Mail:
- Varies between 2-3 business days.
- First class mail:
- Made to order merchandise:
- Items may take 3-5 business days for production in addition to transit times. Keep in mind your item is being made especially for you.
- If you placed a mixed order containing both made to order merchandise and other CannaSmack products your made to order item will ship separately.
- Backordered Items:
- Customers can clearly see when purchasing items that are on backorder on our website.
- We will hold your order for fulfillment if it contains one or more back ordered items that are due to restock within 7 business days of your order being placed.
- If your order contains one or more items that are NOT due to restocking within 7 business days, you will be contacted and given the option to wait (helping us conserve resources and reduce our carbon footprint) or receive a partial shipment.
We will make an attempt to contact customers via email as soon as possible upon receiving undeliverable mail.
- Shipping to a P.O. Box — We prefer not to ship to P.O. Boxes, however, if you only have access to a P.O. Box you are responsible for confirming that you are able to receive packages before your order is placed.
- Invalid address – OR – Package was held by USPS and not picked up on time by the customer:
- Package is shipped back to us: We will happily ship your order to the correct address; re-shipping is subject to additional shipping fees.
- Package is NOT returned to us: If the tracking number shows delivery to the address provided by the customer, we will be unable to ship out a replacement. We encourage you to contact USPS and file a missing mail search: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm.
Shipping to a Non-Continental U.S. and International Address:
- We are currently unable to ship outside of the U.S.A.
CannaSmack Returns Policy
- Unopened lip balms may be returned within 5 days of delivery receipt.
- Due to the likelihood of contamination, we are unable to receive returns or exchanges on any of our skin care and body care inventory.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on made to order merchandise.
- If you believe your product is defective or damaged, contact us immediately via email (not social media please) or call us at 1-800-633-0551. Defective claims require a product return for testing and inspection. If we determine the item to be defective or damaged, we will arrange for a free replacement, exchange, or store credit through our online wallet system.
Missing Item Claims
At CannaSmack we’ve developed a careful process for packing and filling retail orders, using a multiple step order fulfillment check system to ensure that errors and missing items are not common. With this process, we are able to see when a rare oversight occurs; therefore when missing item claims are filed we require a visual of the packing slip to be submitted with the claim.
Steps for Order Fulfillment:
- Products are carefully pulled from inventory into a bin based on their respective packing slip.
- The collective order is weighted in its bin and the weight is recorded.
- A second visual check is done before items are placed into its parcel.
- Immediately after the correct item and quantity are placed in its parcel we verify it by circling the respective quantity field. This helps us prevent missing items and units.
- A final check is run before the packing slip is initiated by the packer.
- The parcel is sealed and shipped.
- Please take a deep breath and carefully check underneath all packaging materials – Especially when boxed, lip balms often end up at the bottom. // Opening mail is exciting, so we ask that you take a calm moment to look around the general area in which you opened your mail as well.
- Take a picture of the contents you received and another of your packing slip
- Contact us immediately! — You must send us a message within 48 hours of the packages delivery receipt or we will be unable to process the claim.
- The claim will be reviewed by our team.
- If your claim is accepted you will have the option to receive store credit within our online wallet system or have your missing items shipped out to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse a claim if it is deemed as not in our error, by confirmation from our thorough check process.
Missing Package Claim
Included with every standard shipping fee is a tracking number.
You can track your package by following the link on your shipping notice receipt or tracking it on the USPS website.
Tracking number isn’t updating:
- USPS servers don’t always update properly — Don’t worry if this happens, contact us and we will do our best to help you.
- The order was “lost” and does not show scan — In the instance that an order was lost or not properly scanned contact us and we will send a replacement after personally double checking with USPS.
Tracking shows order stuck in transit:
- Unfortunately, we do not have any control over these situations. However, if you notice your package stuck in transit for longer than 4 business days (under normal weather conditions) please contact us and we will try to help you in any way we can to ensure delivery.
Marked as delivered but never received the package:
- If your tracking number is marked as delivered we will be unable to send out a replacement.
- To file an official missing mail search with USPS go to: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
- After you have filed a missing mail search you may be eligible to file a claim with USPS here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm.
* Please Note: To ensure timely shipment and customer satisfaction, we are no longer accepting backorders. If something you love reads as “out of stock” please stay tuned.*