We’ve got GREAT NEWS!
CannaSmack continues to strive to make a positive impact by switching to shipping materials made of 100% recycled cardboard and paper.
Sometimes, resources and capabilities are limited; this applies to us as a small start up business but also to the resources of our planet. We recognize, that although we may be small we can make a huge positive impact on the world with every conscious act of conservation.
Our new packing materials are made entirely in the USA. While the cost is currently higher than the less eco-friendly options, we feel good about supporting American jobs, ingenuity, and a more eco-conscious industry.
In an effort to lower our carbon footprint CannaSmack is making the following changes towards greener solutions.
By June 2018 we will be:
- Packing all boxed orders in 100% recycled packaging.
- Making a switch from standard plastic packing tape to recyclable water activated paper tape.
- We are also excited to begin testing a new plastic-free cushioning solution that will hopefully allow us to stop using bubble wrap.
Continuing our 100% Cruelty Free Pledge
- We’ve always used responsibly sourced ingredients.
- Whenever possible we’ve opted to create a vegan formula.
- Have always been a cruelty free brand! We started out with a PETA cruelty free logo and after much hard work have recently achieved our Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free Certification.
We’re constantly evolving and appreciate your excitement and support as we take each step towards responsible change that can make a difference and hopefully inspire other small businesses to do the same.
When we first started this company we never imagined that we would be transformed into Cannabis activist overnight. Sure, we thought understood the misconceptions and stigma associated with Cannabis but we never expected the backlash we have received from hemp based products.
Our #FreeTheLeaf campaign originated as an initiative to fight the medias censorship of the Cannabis leaf. It has since been transformed into an education based campaign with the aim to support legalization and normalization.
We try to do our part but we can’t fight this battle alone! We invite you to join our #FreeTheLeaf movement by sharing light and knowledge about cannabis with anyone who might listen. We encourage you to take a leap and be social advocates; even if you do not change someone’s mind today you may have planted a seed of curiosity that could change the stigma in their mind in the future.